In this lesson you can download a free FL Studio hardstyle preset as a 1000 subscriber giveaway present. It’s a Showtek lead made with Synth1. You can find the download link below in this article.
In a previous lesson, I promised I’d share a Showtek lead preset when I’d reach 1000 subscribers on my YouTube channel. I invite you to check out this Showtek Hardstyle Lead lesson, because this its the sequel. It let’s you listen to a Showtek lead & melody remake, but it’s actually self-created. It’s 100% original, it only has that Showtek feeling to it.
Before you download the Showtek lead preset…
Before you download the Showtek lead preset, you have to know how to open it. So please, follow these steps:
- The lead sound is made with Synth1. Synth1 is a free plugin. Just google “Synth1” and click one of these websites.
- Find the download button and click it. It will redirect you to a website where you can download the latest version of the plugin.
- Just download it and install it in your VST directory of FL Studio.
- When Synth1 is installed and working, you can now open the preset (.fst file). It will automatically open in Synth1.
Download the Showtek lead for free
You can download the Showtek lead for free by clicking the follow link:
The lead consists of 2 layers. One plays a higher octave and is slightly more detuned, the other plays a lower octave and is slightly less detuned. So, you’ll find 2 presets in the download. They’re almost identical.
Thank you for being a subscriber!
Anyways, 1000 subs on YouTube… that’s a great milestone! Thanks a lot for your support! Your contribution is absolutely important for Screech House. Hopefully we can keep on growing…
For this lesson, the following plugins were used:
- FabFilter Pro Q
- Fruity Delay Bank
- Fruity Reeverb 2
- Fruity Parametric EQ 2
- Fruity Waveshaper
If you have a question you would like me to answer in a future video or article, you can send it (3-4 paragraphs/500 words max) to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel my content really helps with your music productions, you can show your appreciation by doing one of the following three things:
- Make a donation to my work by clicking here to donate via PayPal every time you feel I have given you a good tip, new knowledge or helpful insight. Whether it’s a buck, $2, $5, $10, $50, or a monthly recurring donation, just pick any amount YOU think is equal to the value you received from my videos, articles, courses, etc.
- Share this website with your friends so they can start learning and improving their music making and producing skills to become successful in this area of their lives too.
- Purchase one of my products on the products page by clicking here. That way, you’ll always have access to my absolute best work. Giving you the last push you might need to get your track to that pro level.
Thank you for your support and please, keep practicing!
Music producer & creator of Screech House